1. to talk enthusiastically or excessively, 2. to utter meaningless or unintelligible sounds. imitative origin.
large family of bird species. Example: the gray-crowned babbler (Australia), also sometimes called the yahoo, after one of its calls. The name babbler or chatterer may come from the birds' continuous raucous babbling/chattering when in groups. about this bird
1. a person who chatters 2. common name for bird species, see babbler
To talk or chatter idly or meaninglessly; babble or prate. Possibly of imitative origin. Etymonline
1. interjection used to express positive excitement or to attract attention, also: yoo-hoo, 2. popular name for the Grey-crowned babbler (see babbler)
- Fewer searchterms (eg. cat will yield more results than cat sounds)
- Try synonyms (eg. if saber does not give you results, try sword, cutlass or blade)
- Truncate (eg. walk will give more results than walking because it returns everything that has walk in it including walked and walks)