1. to utter a series of chirps, or to make clucking or clicking sounds with the lips, as in urging on a horse, 2. bird vocalization
sound of a walking horse. More horse sounds
sound of galloping horse. More horse sounds
sound of a horse, walking (from "Mr. Brown can moo, can you?" by Dr. Seuss)
the cry of a horse, also: whinny
1. cry of a pig, but horses snort too, sometimes 2. the act or sound of sniffing powdered tabacco or cocaine into the nose 3. suppressed laughter, a burst of laughter through the nose - since this is viewed as so embarrassing, when someone snorts with laughter, it's generally at something surprisingly hilarious
Sound of a running horse
sound of a running horse
sound of horse's hooves. used in the poem "The Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes.
Tlot tlot, tlot tlot! Had they heard it? The horse-hooves, ringing clear;
Tlot tlot, tlot tlot, in the distance! Were they deaf that they did not hear?
horse vocalization, to neigh especially in a low or gentle way
1. command to stop (horse) 2. command to slow an action or thought, often used to express alarm or astonishment
- Fewer searchterms (eg. cat will yield more results than cat sounds)
- Try synonyms (eg. if saber does not give you results, try sword, cutlass or blade)
- Truncate (eg. walk will give more results than walking because it returns everything that has walk in it including walked and walks)