sharp noise or hit. Find more hit / punch words
The sound of an activated but motionless lightsaber in Star Wars movies. Also: nnnnnnnn Reddit
(automotive) sound of boiling coolant Cartalk
(automotive) sound of a bad turbo. Cartalk
Sound of a car engine low on coolant Cartalk
to chew noisily. Find more chewing noises
to chew or bite something. Find more chewing noises
a sharp, forcible or resounding noise
to make a shrill creaking noise by rubbing together special bodily structures, as of male insects such as crickets or grasshoppers
to make a sharp short noise
1. To make a succession of slight sharp snapping noises: a fire crackling in the wood stove.
2. To show liveliness, energy, or intensity: a book that crackles with humor.
3. To become covered with a network of fine cracks; craze.
1. To crush (paper, for example) with sharp snapping sounds.
2. To cause (china, for example) to become covered with a network of fine cracks.
in the media: Snap, Crackle, and Pop are the cartoon mascots of Kellogg's breakfast cereal Rice Krispies. They are named after the sound rice krispies make when they are dropped in a bowl of milk
to dash to pieces, or the noise produced by it
a harsh cry, sound of a rusty gate hinge, to speak stridently or querulously, or to make a shrill grating noise
1. to chew with a noisy crackling sound, 2. to crush, grind, or tread noisily. Find more chewing noises
Sound of a bass-guitar. From: Mike Dirnt, the bassist of the rock band Green Day. Dirnt's birth name is Michael Ryan Pritchard. According to Wikipedia, at school, he would would often play "air-bass", pretending to pluck the strings, while making the noise, "dirnt, dirnt, dirnt". As a result, his schoolmates began to call him "Mike Dirnt". See also Yahoo Answers. Related: wub wub, wob wob and other sounds of bass in dubstep music.
1. a blow, 2. noise of a bird's wing in motion, 3. to strike with something flexible or broad
sound of a bad tire of a car. Cartalk
to growl, rumble. Grumpy: surly tempered, making inarticulate noises betokening displeasure
sound of a bad axle, in a car (Cartalk)
spasm of the respiratory organs accompanied by a resonant gasping noise. Also: hiccough
(automotive) clutch release bearing on the way out. Cartalk
to chew steadily. Find more chewing noises
Sound of a broken power steering pump in a car Cartalk
The sound of an activated but motionless lightsaber in Star Wars movies.
Ignition of a lightsaber in Star Wars movies. Also: Tshww, pssshhew Reddit
Ignition of a lightsaber in Star Wars movies. Also: Tshww, PHCKSHIIIIiooW Reddit
Sound of an engine misfire in a car Cartalk
1. rapid succession of short sharp sounds, 2. an instrument that makes a rattling noise
to beat, shut with a noise
to make a sucking noise while eating or drinking
to separate wet lips while lightly sucking, thereby producing a sharp noise
to make an explosive noise to clear the nostrils, probably of imitative origin, see also atchoo
to snort, to make harsh noises through nose and mouth while sleeping
make a splashing sound, to make a certain noise or sound, to walk through mud or mire, to cause a liquid to spatter about. also: sploosh
cry of a rat (also: skreek), or to utter a short shrill cry or noise
to utter a short shrill cry or noise
making a harsh noise
to dash violently, make a noise of clashing swords
sounds coming out of the loudspeaker in the subway during an important announcement (ref)
Ignition of a lightsaber in Star Wars movies. Also: PHCKSHIIIIiooW Reddit
sound of engine knocking. Car Talk
Engine revving up and down Cartalk
Sound of a lightsaber swinging through the air in Star Wars movies. Also: Ffffkrrrrshhzzzwooooom..woom..woooom..
Sound of a lightsaber swinging through the air in Star Wars movies. Also:vrãu, vrãu Reddit
Sound of a loose belt in a car engine Cartalk
- Fewer searchterms (eg. cat will yield more results than cat sounds)
- Try synonyms (eg. if saber does not give you results, try sword, cutlass or blade)
- Truncate (eg. walk will give more results than walking because it returns everything that has walk in it including walked and walks)