Exclaimation of dismay, commonly used, and originaly created by the Peanuts gang by Charles Schulz. Used frequently by Charlie Brown in the following situations: Losing a Baseball game,
Having the football pulled away by Lucy,
In an embarrassing situation. Also used by other members of the peanuts gang and can be used as a roaring sound to scare someone. 1) Linus: I told her about how you're madly in love with her,
Charlie Brown: Aaugh!! 2) Snoopy: It's not the things that go 'bump' in the night that scare me. It's the things that go 'AAUGH!'. Urban dictionary
dismay pain embarrassment comics
exclamation expressing pain. there is a webpage dedicated to the many different spellings of aargh on the web. The top five most common spellings is argh, aargh, aaargh, arrgh, arrrgh.
Sound uttered by person choking. Also: awk, gasp, gak
Sound uttered by a person choking. Also gak, argh, gasp
disease eat_drink pain human animal
explosion. Blam is also the title of a Roy Lichtenstein painting. Find more explosions.
sound of machine gun. (Bratatat! is a Roy Lichtenstein painting)
interjection expressing pain ("Garfield", Jim Davis)
Sound uttered by a person choking. Also: argh, awk, gasp
1. to utter a loud deep sound of grief or pain, 2. the sound of funeral bells (in the poem "The Bells" by Edgar Allan Poe, 3. sound of drums (in the poem "Lepanto" by G. K. Chesterton: "...For he heard drums groaning and he heard guns jar ..."
1. long low inarticulate murmur, 2. (less common) word describing the sound of doves (as in "The moan of doves in immemorial elms" in the poem "Come Down, O Maid" by Alfred Lord Tennyson), 3. (less common) the sound of wind (in the poem "the night wind", by Eugene Field: "... For the wind will moan in its ruefullest tone:
human human pain disease weather
interjection expressing pain or displeasure
a typical exclamation expressing pain
1. a high shrill piercing cry usually expressing pain or terror, 2. the high pitched sound the tires of a car make when it turns at high speed
human human pain animal engine automotive movement crack
sound of a machine gun (title of a Roy Lichtenstein painting)
sound of a blow to a metal object (features in a Roy Lichtenstein painting
the sound of a bullet hitting the ground (features in Roy Lichtenstein painting "Live Ammo (Tzing!)")
exclamation expressing pain, frustration or annoyance
sound of a fast driving car or an explosion (Also the title of a Roy Lichtenstein painting. Find more explosions.
explosion engine automotive movement
Sound of a moving object (Also the title of a Roy Lichtenstein painting
sound of explosive impact (weapon) (features in the Roy Lichtenstein painting "O.K., Hot Shot"). Find more explosions. Find more weapon sounds.
sound of explosive impact (Roy Lichtenstein painting). Find more explosions. Find more weapon/a> sounds.
1. to utter a sharp cry; yelp. 2. to talk loudly, raucously, or coarsely.
exclamation expressing pain
to cry loudly with pain, caterwaul, howl
human pain animal vocalization
interjection expressing pain
- Fewer searchterms (eg. cat will yield more results than cat sounds)
- Try synonyms (eg. if saber does not give you results, try sword, cutlass or blade)
- Truncate (eg. walk will give more results than walking because it returns everything that has walk in it including walked and walks)