electric power tone
sound of palm-muted power chords on an electric guitar. used in playing "air-guitar". often repetitive (jug jug jug - jug jug jug), typical of the musical style. as in Foo Fighters - "One by One". see also: neow, whockah, bwow-chcka-bwow
explosion. Find more explosions.
Sound of a broken power steering pump in a car Cartalk
1. strength, power (you need to put more oomph in your story) 2. sex appeal 3. a low pitched grunting or thudding sound (Oomph! grunted the boxer when punched in the gut).
sound of a blow / collision
1. cry of a pig, but horses snort too, sometimes 2. the act or sound of sniffing powdered tabacco or cocaine into the nose 3. suppressed laughter, a burst of laughter through the nose - since this is viewed as so embarrassing, when someone snorts with laughter, it's generally at something surprisingly hilarious
- Fewer searchterms (eg. cat will yield more results than cat sounds)
- Try synonyms (eg. if saber does not give you results, try sword, cutlass or blade)
- Truncate (eg. walk will give more results than walking because it returns everything that has walk in it including walked and walks)