sound of a person slipping on something, e.g. wet floor ("Garfield", Jim Davis)
to separate wet lips while lightly sucking, thereby producing a sharp noise
the sound of a pie hitting someone in the face (Garfield (Jim Davis) comic)
eat_drink movement liquid water food wet
1. to spit out or spray particles of saliva or food from the mouth in noisy bursts, 2. to spit out words or sounds in an excited or confused manner, 3. to make sporadic spitting or popping sounds
1. to strike or press with crushing force; crush down; squash. 2. to put down, suppress, or silence, as with a crushing retort or argument. 3. to make a splashing sound. 4. to tread heavily in water, mud, wet shoes, etc., with such a sound.
to eject liquid in a jet
a gentle, ringing sound. Also means "to urinate" (in sort of a childish way) possibly because of the sound.
sound of a cat eating wet food (ref). More cat sounds
cat animal eatdrink food vocalization
- Fewer searchterms (eg. cat will yield more results than cat sounds)
- Try synonyms (eg. if saber does not give you results, try sword, cutlass or blade)
- Truncate (eg. walk will give more results than walking because it returns everything that has walk in it including walked and walks)